Snorkeling Boat Tour
Jump in the blue of the Atlantic and say hello to the marine life of the Azores. With a boat we will travel along the coast of Terceira and bring you to the best places to explore the sea. We provide all materials for snorkeling like mask and fins and professional guidance.
This is a great experience to add to your holiday in Terceira.
We take care of you, always professional, with fun and with safety first. Make your reservation today.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
First exploration of Ocean Life
This is a great excursion to be introduced with the marine life of Terceira. We start the trip with a briefing and a explanation of the material. By boat we bring you to the best snorkeling sites of the island. This activity takes around tree hours and is also suitable for beginners. You will always be guided by the supervision of a Dive Instructor.
You are least 8 years old, healthy and know how to swim.
Features: This experience begins with a brief explanation of basic snorkeling techniques, in a way that you can enjoy this aquatic tour in safety. A dive professional will be in the water with you all the time.
Duration: ca. 3 hours
Price: Activity for small group, € 40,- per person (min. 4 pax.)
This is a great experience to add to your holiday in Terceira. We will take care of your diving experience, always professional, with fun and safety first.
All dives are performed by Octopus Diving Center , Praia. This diving centre is the first one on Terceira and celebrates her 10th anniversary this year, so the Atlantic around us holds little secrets for us. We will do our best to make to experience as complete as possible for you.
- Instructors speak English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Professional Instructors and Divemasters, PADI and SSI certified
- Small groups and personal assistance
We take care of you, always professional, with fun and with safety first.
Octopus Diving Center, Operador MT nº18/2009
- Briefing and training
- Assistance of a Dive Master
- Snorkel, fins and mask
- Boat ride
- On board drinks and snacks
We don’t sell beverages on board, but there are coffee bars with snacks next to the dive center.
- Optional; transportation from and to you accommodation, please inform us when making your reservation.
Our diving centre is the first one on this island and celebrates her 10th anniversary this year, so the Atlantic around us holds little secrets for us. We will do our best to make to experience as complete as possible for you.
- We speak English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Professional staff with PADI and SSI certified Instructors and Divemasters
- We work with small groups and personal assistance
- Big variety of spots for all levels of experience
- Male and Female changing rooms
- Hot showers
- Equipment rental (modern Aqualung scuba gear)
- Tank filling services available
- Store room to keep your dive equipment overnight
- There is a coffee / bar around the corner
- The harbour is next to the boulevart of Praia de Victória (hotels, restaurants and bars)
- Semi Rigid Boat
- 7,5m long
- 200 HP
- Stairs for divers
- Emergency O2 kit on board