Pop-up Camp Camping gear
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It is e a s y like a Sunday morning.
- Travel light weight to Terceira;
- Pick-up your Pop-up Camp;
- Become an expert in camping on Terceira in 15 minutes;
- Decide where you want to sleep tonight
- After your trip you return your gear and that is it.
Our shop is always open.
If necessary and possible we can arrange drop-offs and pick-ups at an extra price.
You will have instant camping fun with Pop-Up Camp.
- Easy, it will take you only minutes to set up your tent
- Complete with an camp kitchen and picnic set
- All the freedom to explore the island
It doesn’t matter if your style is adventurous or romantic!
Complete set, € 30,- per night, per 2 persons
Additional persons, € 10,- per night, per person
We give you everything for your cosy outdoor adventure:
- Easy to pitch dome tent, up-to 4 persons
- Self inflating sleeping mats and sleeping bags
- Picnic basket
- Plates, cups and cutleries
- Camping-gaz stove with pot and pans
- Cooking utensils
- Corkscrew and glasses
- Flashlight, lighter and candles
- Instructions, where-to-camp and do’s & don’ts
Needless to say you bring the fun and good spirits. What else is not included:
- Car rental (you will need your own means of transportation)
- Overnight fees for paid campsites (around € 8,- for 2 persons/night)
- Rubbish control, please leave nothing at your campsite
No, you don’t need any camping experience. Pop-Up Camp is easy to set-up and come with a very clear instruction. You can do this!
You will find campsites all over Terceira, they ask a small fee per night. Also there are 2 public camp grounds (unattended), you can sleep for free.
Note that wild camping is not allowed on Terceira. If you want, you can speak with land owners to ask if you can use the field for a night. Big change they give you permission.
If the weather is too bad to camp (hard rain or strong winds), you can cancel the reservation, free of charge.